Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Day

The first day of my new year was better than I expected. I managed to sleep in longer than I have this entire break. I started mmy day by going to the movies in Emeryville, because Tuesdays and Sundays are $5 movies. I saw 'Young Adult'. It thought it would be really funny but it was pretty serious. Never-the-less it was a great movie. After that me and a few friends went to TGI Friday's for happy hour, and I ate to my hearts content. I truly am a fat girl at heart. After eating I ended my evening by reuniting myself with my son whom I hadn't seen since the break started and I even recieved a few late Christmas presents. I can now say I got everything I wanted for Christmas, plus some. This break has overall been a success for me. I'll be back to business in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a good break filled with family and friends. I hope the happy hour drinks consisted of water and juice. Until next time...

    ReplyDelete