Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Inspiration

My Inspiration is my son. Every since he was born he has changed my life in so many ways its crazy to me. People often look down at me because I am only 19 and I have a child, but I consider me being a mother a very good thing. My son began to inspire me way before he was even born. When I first found out I was pregnant I was a highschool drop out with barely any intentions of returning to school. However when I realized that I would be having a child I told myself that I couldn't have a baby and not have a highschool diploma. Really what kind of role model would I be for my child? I wouldn't be able to stress the importance of eduacation to him when I hadn't even completed my own. Beyond this instance my child inspires me in a variety of ways on a daily basis. He inspires me just to get out of bed on mornings when I really don't feel like it. When deciding to apply for Year Up

No comments:

Post a Comment